The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as one-handed weapons of all types (other weapons and shields may still exist but cannot be obtained new anymore). Unique pieces include:
- Captain's Medallion, unique loot from Captain Thoran.
- Mark of the Morag Tong, unique loot from Teranya the Faceless.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Innate Axiom for Class abilities
- Sword-Singer for Two Handed abilities
- Knight-Errant's Mail for One Hand and Shield abilities
- Spider Cultist Cowl for Destruction Staff abilities
- Light Speaker for Restoration Staff abilities