Online:Crypt of Hearts II
- This place's forbidding black towers are visible for leagues, even through Rivenspire's drifting mists. Yet the local inhabitants never mention it, behaving as if it doesn't even exist. But the Crypt of Hearts is no illusion or mirage—it is solid and all too real.
|# of Zones||1|
|Westmark Moor, Rivenspire|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||30 mins|
The Crypt of Hearts II is a group dungeon found in Rivenspire. Formerly a school teaching Destruction magic, sword fighting, alchemy, and possibly even Daedric summoning, the crypt is now home to some of the tortured souls of its teachers and of its students.
The storyline continues from the events of Crypt of Hearts I. In this version, Alanwe once again needs your help defeating her former husband, who has returned to torment her following her escape from torture.
See also: Crypt of Hearts I
- Edge of Darkness: Release the Crypt of Hearts from Mephala's grip.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts II.
Veteran Crypt of Hearts Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Crypt of Hearts.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Crypt of Hearts II
- Spook Spiders
- Spiderkith Warper, Spiderkith Wefter, Spiderkith Broodnurse, Spiderkith Cauterizer, Spiderkith Venifex, Spiderkith Enervator
- Flesh Atronachs
- Spiders and Death Spiders
- Ibelgast's Broodnurses, Ibelgast's Cauterizers and Ibelgast's Wefters
- Ruzozuzalpamaz, a Spider Daedra
- The Ilambris Amalgam, a large bone colossus formed from the fused bodies of Ilambris-Athor and Ilambris-Zaven
- Nerien'eth, Alanwe's former husband who went insane after wielding the Ebony Blade
- Star Teeth, Volume I by Alanwe — A study on the nature of the Star Teeth
- Rumors of the Spiral Skein by the Derisive Necromite — Notes on Mephala's realm and the Pillar Palace
The following sets can be found in Crypt of Hearts II:
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Shroud of the Lich||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
|Crypt of Hearts||Light Armor|
|Leviathan||Crypt of Hearts||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Crypt of Hearts||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Crypt of Hearts II Vanquisher||10||Defeat Ibelgast, Ruzozuzalpamaz, the Chamber Guardian, the Brothers Ilambris and the Ilambris Amalgam, Mezeluth, and Nerien'eth in Crypt of Hearts II.|
|Crypt of Hearts II Conqueror||10||Defeat Ruzozuzalpamaz, the Brothers Ilambris and the Ilambris Amalgam, and Nerien'eth in Veteran Crypt of Hearts II.|
|The Blade's Edge||50||In Veteran Crypt of Hearts II, allow four of Nerien'eth's Students to survive until he takes the Ebony Blade before defeating them all.|
|Veteran Flesh Atronach Slayer||10||Defeat 50 Flesh Atronachs in Veteran Crypt of Hearts II.|
|Veteran Spiderkith Slayer||10||Defeat 250 Spiderkith in Veteran Crypt of Hearts II.|
|Deadly Crypt Survivor||50||Defeat Ibelgast, Ruzozuzalpamaz, Chamber Guardian, Ilambris Amalgam, and Mezeluth, before defeating Nerien'eth in Veteran Crypt of Hearts II without suffering a group member death.|
|Crypt of Hearts II Assassin||50||Defeat Ibelgast, Ruzozuzalpamaz, Chamber Guardian, Ilambris Amalgam, and Mezeluth, before defeating Nerien'eth in Veteran Crypt of Hearts II within thirty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when the entrance gate opens.|
- The Crypt of Hearts appeared in both Arena and Shadowkey.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Crypt of Hearts was designed for levels 28–31, and Veteran Crypt of Hearts was designed for Veteran Ranks 11–12.
- Prior to Update 12, Crypt of Hearts I was only available in Normal mode, and Crypt of Hearts II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Crypt of Hearts and Veteran Crypt of Hearts respectively.
- The Wraithhome player home is located nearby and uses the same architectural style.