The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Wilderking Court, Greenshade|
- The Artisan: Discover the identity of a mysterious thief.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Take part in Sheogorath's production, The Folly of Isolation.
- Forthor's Cursed Axe: Return a glowing axe to its previous owner.
- Of Knives and Long Shadows: Protect the scryers of the Order of the Eye from their own shadows.
- The One That Got Away: Help Zeira with a personal matter.
- The Prismatic Core: Help the Guildmaster understand the threat to the present in the events of the past.
- Report to Marbruk: Deliver news of events in the Drowned Coast to Queen Ayrenn.
- The Staff of Magnus: Retrieve the from the Marbruk vault.
- Troublemakers: Help two mischief-makers prank their friend.
- Cold Blood, Old Pain: Help Ember and Jhaka track down lost friends.
Shops and Services
- Fighters Guild — The Marbruk branch of the Fighters Guild.
- The Foundation of Trust — The Marbruk bank.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall in the northwest of the city containing the local Mages Guild branch as well as Alchemy and Enchanting stores.
- Marbruk Homely Collections — A furniture store in Marbruk run by Maladdiq and Athrahgor.
- The Marbruk Mart — A collection of guild kiosks located at the Marbruk trading plaza.
- Marbruk Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Marbruk.
- Merchants' Plaza — A marketplace in central Marbruk.
- Nimare's Noble Steeds — A stable in Marbruk.
- The Parchment & Horn — An inn and tavern in northern Marbruk.
- Steel, Will, and Skill — A smithy in eastern Marbruk.
- Marbruk Wayshrine — Located inside of Marbruk.
Portal to Fargrave in a cave just south of town