|Location||Final chamber of Crypt of Hearts I|
Ilambris-Zaven is a Xivilai fire mage found in the Crypt of Hearts I. Together with his twin Ilambris-Athor, he was summoned by Nerien'eth to torture Alanwe and keep the shards of her soul from reuniting. He is one of the final bosses of this dungeon, and killing him and his brother dispels their magic, allowing Alanwe to reform, completing the dungeon.
|Location||Central chamber of Crypt of Hearts II|
- Lover's Torment: Free a cursed soul from her torment.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts I: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts I.
- Edge of Darkness: Release the Crypt of Hearts from Mephala's grip.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts II.
Skills and Abilities
Edge of Darkness
They will say a variety of things:
- Ilambris-Athor: "You again! We serve the Whisperer now, but we'll crush you just the same."
- Ilambris-Zaven: "Have they come looking for the Blade, brother? How mortal of them."
- Ilambris-Athor: "Have you come to claim the Blade, mortal?"
- Ilambris-Zaven: "The lich will not give it up willingly."
After attacking both of them, they will reveal they have a final trick up their sleeves:
- Ilambris-Athor: "The mortals think they've won."
- Ilambris-Zaven: "Let's show them how wrong they are, brother."
They will then become the Ilambris Amalgam.
There are several Achievements associated with this enemy:
Promotional screenshot for the Ilambris Style
- His name is mistakenly spelled as "Ilambris-Zavon" a few times in dialogue with the Shard of Alanwe.