|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
3 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Done
5 items: When you complete a fully-charged Heavy Attack, you create a circle of consecrated ground that heals you and your group members within 5 meters for 5550 Health over 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds and scales off the higher of your Max Magicka or Stamina.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item.
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item.
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item.
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive.
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.