|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 25.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 17-1487 Armor
4 items: Adds 17-1487 Armor
5 items: When you take damage, you have an 8% chance to turn your blood into pure iron and gain Major Protection for 10 seconds, reducing your damage taken by 30%, but your Movement Speed is reduced by 50%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.