|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
4 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
5 items: Dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack draws essence from the enemy that pools near them for 5 seconds. Drawing from the pool heals you for 101-4356 Health, restores 101-4356 Stamina, and increases your damage done by 10% for 10 seconds. A pool can only be created once every 10 seconds.
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item.
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item.
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item.
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive.
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.