The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as restoration staves (other weapons and shields may still exist but cannot be obtained new anymore). Unique pieces include:
- Band of the Shadow Guard, unique loot from The Shadow Guard.
- Chokethorn's Healing Root, unique loot from Chokethorn.
- Dark Root of Restoration, unique loot from Dark Root.
- Grandmother's Lace, unique loot from the Ancient Spriggan.
- Jewel of Azara, unique loot from Azara the Frightener.
- Leafring, unique loot from Leafseether.
- Light Speaker's Last Gift, a quest reward for Ancient Remains.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.