The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Dres Dirk, the quest reward for Mechanical Murder.
- Redoran General's Gauntlets, the quest reward for What Lies Beneath.
- Gruznak's Chestplate, the quest reward for Challenge the Tide.
- Dungeon-Delving Slippers, the quest reward for The Light Fantastic.
- Plague Doctor Celdien's Pauldrons, a unique drop from General Celdien, the final boss of the Corpse Garden.
- Plague Doctor Llarel's Sheltering Shield, a unique drop from Lady Llarel, the final boss of Lady Llarel's Shelter.
- Plague Doctor's Talisman of Bthanual, a unique drop from Bthanual Centurion, the final boss of Lower Bthanual.
- Plague Doctor's Dremora's Dread, a unique drop from the world boss Druitularg.
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone; the chance is increased by having the Treasure Hunter champion perk.
- Zone story quest rewards are often part of overland sets.