The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Alit Tongue Charm, a unique drop from the Transmuted Alits.
- Ancient Netch-Robes, a quest reward for What Was Lost.
- Deadly Pincer, a unique drop from the Hive Lord.
- Grobull's Charge, a unique drop from Grobull the Transmuted.
- Hive Lord's Shell, a unique drop from the Hive Lord.
- Llothan's Burning Crutch, a unique drop from Foreman Llothan.
- Lost Imperial Band, a unique drop from the Cutting Sphere.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Strength of the Automaton for Physical and Bleed damages
- Swamp Raider for Poison and Disease damages
- War Maiden for Magic damage
- Silks of the Sun for Flame damage
- Ysgramor's Birthright for Frost damage