Online:Grobull the Transmuted
|Grobull the Transmuted|
|Location||Darkshade Caverns II|
- What Was Lost: Help Shatasha investigate Dwemer ruins.
- Pledge: Darkshade II: Explore Darkshade Caverns II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Darkshade Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Darkshade Caverns.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Skills and Abilities
As a boss type enemy, Grobull is immune to all forms of crowd control effects. This boss fight is separated into two distinct phases.
Grobull is immune to attack in this phase and summons other netches to help him. AOE abilities can help take down the large groups of small netches, while larger ones should be focused individually.
- Reflection Ward
- Grobull puts up a shield around him that makes him reflect all incoming damage back onto the player.
- Grobull chases after a random player, teleporting around to close the distance.
- Emit Lightning
- Once on top of the player, the boss releases a burst of lightning under itself as indicated by a red circle. This attack does very high shock damage and should be avoided at all costs.
- Enervating Trap
- The boss throws lightning balls that form pools of blue lightning on the ground. Standing in it will stun the player, and thus players should avoid it or break free from it.
- Summon Netchling
- The boss summons many netchlings to attack the party. Killing them will slowly deplete the boss's shield.
Once the shield is depleted, the boss falls to the ground. At this stage, it will be stunned for approximately 10-15 seconds.The boss is vulnerable in this stage only, thus players may want to save their damage dealing ultimate abilities specifically for this part of the fight.
Grobull the Transmuted is associated with two achievements.
|Darkshade Caverns Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Transmuted Hive Lord, Grobull the Transmuted, and the Engine Guardian in Darkshade Caverns.|
|Veteran Darkshade Assassin||50||Defeat all other mini-boss and boss enemies in Veteran Darkshade before defeating the Engine Guardian within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of kwama.|
- The fight with Grobull could originally be skipped, but the door to Rkugamz will now remain sealed if your group doesn't defeat it.