|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 20.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
3 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
5 items: When you take damage, summon a Skeever corpse which will launch a poison ball that deals 60-5160 Poison Damage every 1 second at the nearest enemy for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
The set consists of medium armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.