2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
5 items: Increases your healing received by 12% for you and up to 11 group members within 10 meters of you.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Angata's Signet, unique loot from Angata the Clannfear Handler.
- Areldur's Ring, unique loot from Keeper Areldur in Banished Cells II.
- High Kinlord's Revenge, unique loot from High Kinlord Rilis in Banished Cells I.
- Staff of Conflagration, unique loot from the Maw of the Infernal.
- Staff of the Banished, unique loot from High Kinlord Rilis in Banished Cells II.
- Talisman of the Sisters, unique loot from the Sisters Sihna and Vera.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.