2 items: Adds 34-1487 Armor
3 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
4 items: Adds 3-129 Spell Damage
5 items: When you take damage while you are under 50% Magicka, you restore 176-7590 Magicka. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, in addition to weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Apprentice's Chain, unique loot from Drodda's Apprentice.
- Snowy Signet, unique loot from Drodda's Apprentice.
- Witchdrinker, unique loot from the Keeper of the Flame.
- Witch-Hunter's Habit of the Magicka Furnace, a quest reward for Nobles' Rest.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop set pieces.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased with lock difficulty and by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.