Online:Dreugh King Slayer
|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 20.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
2 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
3 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
4 items: Adds 9-833 Weapon Critical
5 items: Gain Major Brutality at all times, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20%. When you kill an enemy, you gain Major Expedition for 8 seconds, increasing your Movement Speed by 30%.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Crabclaw Charm, unique loot from Clatterclaw.
- Dreughsdeath, unique loot from War Chief Ozozai.
- Dreugh King's Totem, unique loot from Kra'gh the Dreugh King.
- Mender's Mark, unique loot from Ciirenas the Shepherd.
- Nightcaller, unique loot from Vila Theran.
- Webspinner's Brace, unique loot from the Spawn of Mephala.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.