- The Second Empire made some advances into the periphery of Black Marsh, but they didn't stay long. Arx Corinium, once an Imperial fort, is now occupied by denizens of the deep swamp—and even stranger things.
|# of Zones||1|
|Ancient Lurcher, Fanged Menace, Ganakton the Tempest, Giant Snakes, Lamias, Lurchers, Matron Ixniaa, Sellistrix the Lamia Queen, Sliklenia the Songstress|
|Venomous Fens, Shadowfen|
Arx Corinium is a group dungeon found in western Shadowfen. While previously constructed and held by the Imperials, the fort has fallen into disrepair and is overrun with Lamias. A group of nereids now occupy the flooded fort and focus on restoring balance to the land. Rumors say the fort is home to a great source of power, although it is perverse, corrupted. You can learn about its location from Mindil the Untested in Marbruk, Abzag the Monster in Shornhelm, or Maela the Crone in Stormhold.
There are always 4 treasure chests available to find in this dungeon, which may contain weapons, armor or jewelry from the dungeon's sets.
- Arx Corinium Objective: Explore the ruins of the Imperial fort Arx Corinium. / You helped the Nereid Sisters defeat the lamia nest.
- Pledge: Arx Corinium: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Arx Corinium.
Arx Corinium Pledge: Explore Arx Corinium and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Giant Snakes
- Ganakton the Tempest, a wamasu
- Sliklenia the Songstress, one of the lamia matriarchs, and her pet
- Sellistrix the Lamia Queen, the leader of the lamias
- Arx Corinium: First Seed Report by Centurion Pontius — An Imperial officer's journal outlining the difficulties in the construction of Arx Corinium
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Arx Corinium||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Arx Corinium||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 15-657 Spell Critical
|Arx Corinium||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Sellistrix the Lamia Queen
|Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
|Arx Corinium Vanquisher||10||Defeat the Ancient Wamasu, the Lamia Songstress, and the Lamia Queen.|
|Arx Corinium Conqueror||15||Complete Veteran Arx Corinium by defeating the Fanged Menace, Ganakton the Tempest, Sliklenia the Songstress, Matron Ixniaa, the Ancient Lurcher, and Sellistrix the Lamia Queen.|
|Snake Skinner||50||Defeat Sellistrix the Lamia Queen in Veteran Arx Corinium, after invoking the Scroll of Glorious Battle.|
|Veteran Lamia Slayer||10||Defeat 400 Lamias in Veteran Arx Corinium.|
|Veteran Snake Slayer||10||Defeat 175 Giant Snakes in Veteran Arx Corinium.|
|Arx Corinium Survivor||50||Defeat the Fanged Menace, Ganakton the Tempest, Sliklenia the Songstress, Matron Ixniaa, the Ancient Lurcher, and Sellistrix the Lamia Queen in Veteran Arx Corinium, without suffering a group member death.|
|Arx Corinium Assassin||50||Defeat the Fanged Menace, Ganakton the Tempest, Sliklenia the Songstress, Matron Ixniaa, the Ancient Lurcher, and Sellistrix the Lamia Queen in Veteran Arx Corinium within twenty minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts when players engage the first group of nesting serpents.|
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Arx Corinium was designed for levels 28-31.