The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Vault of Umbrage, Maelstrom Arena
137943(?) (Maelstrom Arena)
Wamasu lay eggs to reproduce. These eggs emit lightning as the embryo fertilizes and grows. Once the lightning is gone, the egg is ready to hatch.
Skills and Abilities
Wamasu are considered elite creatures, and are thus immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Ball Lightning
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. (Formerly Claw)
- The wamasu swings its tail, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- The wamasu charges forward, doing high physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies standing in the red rectangle.
- Repulsion Shock
- The wamasu breathes out lightning, doing high shock damage over time to all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- Azdarmu the Awakened, a wamasu found within Skyreach Hold
- Fat Gixthi, a wamasu found in the Mists during the quest Death and Dreaming.
- Haynekhtnamet, a group boss in Shadowfen
- Ganakton the Tempest, the first major boss in Arx Corinium
- Grandmother Thunder, a boss in Haddock's Market
- Maorbet, a powerful enemy in Wasten Coraldale
- Mother Lightning, a wamasu in the sea cave in The Gray Mire
- Muustikar Wave-Eater, a boss that can be summoned at Abyssal Geysers.
- Queen's Pet, a wamasu summoned during Stage 3 in Maelstrom Arena's Drome of Toxic Shock.
- Stormscale, the boss of the Atanaz Ruins delve
- Takara the Eggbearer, a boss in the Sunken Lair
- Tsonamot, a wamasu found in Haven's sewers
- Vrauloch, a powerful enemy that appears in Ilthag's Undertower
- Waarosh, a wamasu found in the Enclave of the Hourglass
- Wamasu Matriarch, a wamasu found in the Cathedral of Akatosh
- Wapzgin, a wamasu near Rahni'Za, School of Warriors