The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Percolating Mire|
- Into the Mire: Rescue the Mire villagers from the Dominion.
- Clarity: Cure Ja-Reet of his mysterious silence.
- "I'm glad to see you awake."
- You're feeling better?
- "Yes, my thanks.
Now that I can hear the Hist, Tree-Minder Fal-Xoc wants to teach me to be a healer. Feyne wants us to return to Narsis. I don't know what to do."
- What do you want to do?
- "I want Feyne by my side wherever we live. Clearly, she's not happy in the mire, and I wasn't happy in Narsis.
You've traveled. I trust you. What would you do?"
- What would you do in Narsis?
- "Life won't be easy for me as a former slave. Even with Feyne's help, the best I could hope for is work as a laborer.
But her family's there, and she misses them. I value her happiness."
- Will Feyne leave you if you stay?
- "She wouldn't leave, and she'd be unhappy. But once my training's complete, we could move elsewhere.
Maybe a city like Stormhold would suit both of us."
- Take Feyne back to Narsis
- "Feyne came here to please me. It's only fair we should return to Narsis to please her. Thanks for helping me decide."
- Stay and become a healer.
- "I've always wanted to be a healer. Feyne and I can go anywhere once my training is complete. Thank you for helping me decide."
If Ja-Reet and Feyne decide to go to Narsis.
- "We'll leave once we've packed our things."
If Ja-Reet and Feyne decide to stay in Percolating Mire.
- "Since merging with the Hist, I feel so alive. I've made the right choice."