- The offshore island of Wasten Coraldale—or Coridale, as the fisher folk call it—contains a wild honeycomb of tunnels and fertile grottos where sea creatures of all sorts spawn and thrive. It's heavily fished for that reason, despite its many dangers.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Coral Crab, Juvenile Coral Crab
Maorbet, Reef Viper, Salamander, Storm Shark Archer, Storm Shark Chanter, Storm Shark Deckhand, Storm Shark Lightningfang, Storm Shark Striker, Storm Shark Wavepriest, Storm Shark Windcaller
|Northwest of Alinor|
Wasten Coraldale is an island delve off the west coast of Summerset. It can be reached by boat from a landing north of Alinor. The island is inhabited by hostile wildlife such as salamanders and reef vipers. Wasten Coraldale is being invaded by the Maormer forces of the Storm Sharks. A cooking fire can be found at the Storm Sharks' camp on the beach.
There is a camp south of the boat that takes you to the island which contains a chest.
- Culling Serpents: Curb a growing reef viper population threatening Summerset's mainland.
- Lost at Sea: Find out what delayed a fisherman's fleet.
- The Psijics' Calling: Seal time breaches on Summerset Isle, and join the Psijic Order.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Wasten Coraldale.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
- The Star-Eyed Bride of Alinor — A poem of lost love upon stormy seas
- Cartorrel's Last Words by Cartorrel
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Wasten Coraldale Explorer||5||Explore and clear Wasten Coraldale.|
- This location previously appeared in Arena as Wasten Coridale. It was also the subject of the book Hanging Gardens.
- A powerful wamasu named Maorbet resides here.