The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Bad Man's Hallows
Vale of the Ghost Snake
Drome of Toxic Shock, Maelstrom Arena
Shadowfen; Arx Corinium
78586225562 (Arx Corinium)
22393(?) (Maelstrom Arena)
|Poison Solvents, Clean Pelt, Raw Leather, Inert Egg|
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- The snake whips its tail, doing moderate physical damage as well as staggering all players as indicated by a red cone. Blocking will prevent the stagger.
- Poisonous Bite
- The snake bites you, dealing poison damage.
- Kiss of Poison
- The snake lunges at the player, doing moderate poison damage over time to the player. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- Shed Skin
- If low on health, the snake will curl up and heal itself. This can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
Unique Giant Snakes
- Deathfang, a giant snake that Dugroth wants to kill in the quest Moment of Truth
- The Fanged Menace, a giant snake found in Arx Corinium
- The Ghost Snake, a giant snake found at Fang Spires in the Vale of the Ghost Snake
- The Giant Snake, a snake that fights alongside Basks-In-Snakes in Rockgrove
- The Giant Snake Mother, a giant snake found in Bad Man's Cave
- Huzal, a giant snake found in Sandblown Mine
- Laylah, a small giant snake found in Shark's Teeth Grotto
- Leelo, a small giant snake found in Shark's Teeth Grotto
- The Nestmother, the boss at Nestmother's Den
- The Sea Serpent, a sea monster encountered in the Abecean Sea
- Sepilisk, a giant snake found in Fearfangs Cavern
- Serpent's Corruption, an aspect of the Serpent encountered in Reinhold's Retreat
- The Shadow Snake, an aspect of the Ghost Snake encountered at Fang Spires in the Vale of the Ghost Snake
- The Snake, a giant snake seen in a vision during the quest Bosmer Insight
- Wenyand, a giant snake helping protect the South Beacon lighthouse in the quest The Serpent's Beacon
- Some giant snake enemies in Craglorn are simply called Snakes and are slightly smaller than usual.