The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The Sea Vipers are crews of Maormer who attack the coastlines of Auridon, Greenshade and Khenarthi's Roost. They formed an alliance with the Veiled Heritance with the promise of lands if the Aldmeri Dominion was dismantled.
- Abecean Sea — A pirate-ridden sea within the Eltheric Ocean.
- Bewan — An elven ruin on the western coast of Auridon, just southwest of the town of Dawnbreak containing Sea Viper soldiers.
- Cat's Eye Quay — A dockyard northeast of Mistral.
- Glittering Grotto — A cave network that serves as a heist location.
- Greenwater Cove — A town in northern Auridon, due south of the city of Firsthold.
- Jode's Pocket — An island camp off the north shore of Malabal Tor, north of Vulkwasten.
- Maormer Camp — On an island off the coast of northwestern Greenshade.
- Maormer Invasion Camp — A small camp in southern Auridon, on the coast west of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Mistral — A port city on Khenarthi's Roost.
- Sea Keep — A fortress in northwest Summerset.
- Seaside Sanctuary — A large island ruin in northwestern Greenshade.
- Serpent's Grotto — A cave in western Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
- Shattered Shoals — A series of shipwrecks on the western coast of Khenarthi's Roost.
- South Beacon — A lighthouse in southern Auridon, northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Sunhold — A city and public dungeon found in the southern part of Summerset.
- Thrall Cove — A landing on the western coast of Hew's Bane.
- Cast Adrift: Search for survivors in the Shattered Shoals.
- Eye of the Ancients: Reactivate an old Aldmeri harbor defense system.
- Lost Bet: Help a ghost settle an ongoing wager.
- The Maormer's Vessels: Prevent the Sea Vipers from ambushing more Dominion ships.
- Pelidil's End: Defeat a leader of the Veiled Heritance on the high seas.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Serpent Lord: Rebind a great sea serpent released by the Maormer.
- The Serpent's Beacon: Halt the Sea Viper invasion at the South Beacon lighthouse.
- Shipwrecked Sailors: Rescue a Dominion crew from Sea Viper pirates at Jode's Pocket.
- The Storm's Call: Defend the Sphere of Storms from the Sea Vipers.
- Storm on the Horizon: Go to Khenarthi's Roost to find the Khajiit who saved you.
- A Storm Upon the Shore: Drive the Sea Vipers out of Seaside Sanctuary.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
- Thrall Cove: Retrieve a captain's spyglass and rescue his captured crewmen.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
- Sea Vipers also have the ability to control Giant Snakes, with them appearing frequently in areas with Sea Viper members.