- The Dwarven city of Arkngthamz-Phng rivaled the splendor of Dumac's kingdom before it was laid to waste by a Dragon in the First Era. The legend of that terrifying creature has long kept travelers far from Fang Lair ... until now.
|Northern Bangkorai, north of Troll's Toothpick|
Fang Lair is a group dungeon in Bangkorai. It is part of the Dragon Bones dungeon pack DLC, along with Scalecaller Peak. The entrance is located in northeastern Bangkorai. The dungeon itself is located in an ancient Dwemer ruin site, where necromancers are attempting to resurrect a once-living Dragon. Notes on the Dwemer ruin, written by Neramo, can be found near the entrance to the dungeon.
- Casting the Bones: Investigate a necromancer cult searching for a long-dead Dragon.
- Pledge: Fang Lair: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Fang Lair.
- Animus Crystals
- Bone Flayers
- Blackmarrow Ambushers
- Blackmarrow Deathmongers
- Blackmarrow Harvesters
- Blackmarrow Reanimators
- Blackmarrow Revivifiers
- Giant Scarabs
- Skeletal Thralls
- Wraith Thralls
- Lizabet Charnis
- Undead Menagerie (Cadaverous Bear, Guar, and Senche-Tiger)
- Ulfnor and Sabina Cedus
- Thurvokun and Orryn the Black
The following sets can be found in this location:
- Caluurion's Legacy (Light Armor)
- Trappings of Invigoration (Medium Armor)
- Ulfnor's Favor (Heavy Armor)
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- Obedience Maiming Achievement
- Fang Lair Vanquisher
- Horrific Halitosis
- Fang Lair Challenger
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 9-833 Spell Critical
|Fang Lair||Light Armor|
|Trappings of Invigoration||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Stamina Recovery
|Fang Lair||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Fang Lair||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Dragon Bones||Monster Helm Sets|