- This region takes its name from its most famous feature, the Bangkorai Pass, which has served as High Rock's defense against the wild raiders of Hammerfell for countless generations. The uplands north of the pass and the desert to the south are both ruled from the port city of Evermore.
|Eastern High Rock, northern Hammerfell|
Bangkorai is a region connecting the northern reaches of Hammerfell with the east of High Rock. It stretches from the heavily forested border with Stormhaven in the north, to the blistering heat of the Alik'r Desert in the south. The Bangkorai Pass in the middle of the region marks the border between the region of Ephesus in High Rock, and the Fallen Wastes in Hammerfell. The Reachmen have been causing trouble in the north of region, and there are fears of an Imperial invasion from the south. As a result the populace is unsettled, hoping for aid from either King Fahara'jad in Sentinel, or High King Emeric of Wayrest and the Daggerfall Covenant, to repel the troublemakers.
The region of Mournoth in the north is centered around the Bjoulsae River estuary and the port city of Evermore. The climate here is temperate, and the weather switches periodically between sunshine and showers. The witches of Glenmoril Wyrd have camps in the area, and they are becoming increasingly wary of the Dark Witnesses, a Reachman clan who have long desired to see Mournoth returned to the Reach. Ephesus is the narrow central region of Bangkorai, which shares most of the geographical aspects of its northern neighbor. The region stretches between St Pelin's Graveyard in the west, and the ancient ruin known as Arlimahera's Grip in the east. The Knights of Saint Pelin maintains the Bangkorai Garrison in the center of the region, which guards the pass between Ephesus and the Fallen Wastes. Even when the pass is closed, it is possible to travel between these two regions using the Sunken Road. Although traditionally part of Hammerfell, the Fallen Wastes are currently ruled from Evermore like the rest of Bangkorai; however, sightings of the Seventh Legion near Hallin's Stand have lead to fears of annexation by the Imperials.
- 1 Places
- 1.1 Cities
- 1.2 Settlements
- 1.3 Farms and Plantations
- 1.4 Groves and Marshes
- 1.5 Caves, Ruins and Mines
- 1.6 Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- 1.7 Dungeons
- 1.8 Group Bosses
- 1.9 Dolmens
- 1.10 Mundus Stones
- 1.11 Points of Interest
- 1.12 Player Houses
- 1.13 Wayshrines
- 1.14 Unmarked Locations
- 1.15 Connected Realms
- 2 Quests
- 3 Skyshards
- 4 Maps
- 5 Gallery
- Evermore — A city in northwestern Bangkorai, just across the Stormhaven bridge.
- Hallin's Stand — A city in southwestern Bangkorai.
- Bangkorai Garrison — A large fort in central Bangkorai, southeast of Evermore.
- Jackdaw Cove — A camp in northern Bangkorai, north of Halcyon Lake.
- Kerbol's Hollow — A small town in northeastern Bangkorai, east of the Silaseli Ruins.
- Martyr's Crossing — A camp in central Bangkorai, north of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Merchant's Gate — A gate in northern Bangkorai.
- Murcien's Hamlet — A small village in northern Bangkorai, north of Evermore.
- Old Tower — A small fort in eastern Bangkorai, southeast of Bangkorai Garrison.
Farms and Plantations
- Damar Farmstead — A farm in eastern Bangkorai, just southeast of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Northglen — A farm in northern Bangkorai, just northeast of Evermore.
Groves and Marshes
- Fallen Grotto — A wooded area in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- Viridian Woods — A forest located in northern Bangkorai, east of Evermore.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Halcyon Lake — The site of an Ayleid ruin in northern Bangkorai, northeast of Evermore.
- Nilata Ruins — Large Ayleid ruins located in western Bangkorai, north of Hallin's Stand.
- Onsi's Breath — A mine in southern Bangkorai, southeast of Hallin's Stand.
- Qharroa Ruins — Located in southern Bangkorai, east of Hallin's Stand.
- Sunken Road — A cave in western Bangkorai, north of Hallin's Stand.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Hall of Heroes — A crypt in southern Bangkorai.
- Pelin Graveyard — A crypt in central Bangkorai, south of Evermore.
- Blackheart Haven — A group dungeon found in Bangkorai.
- Crypt of the Exiles — A tomb in central Bangkorai, south of the Pelin Graveyard containing undead.
- Fang Lair — A group dungeon in Bangkorai.
- Klathzgar — A ruin in southeastern Bangkorai, east of Hallin's Stand and south of the Bangkorai Garrison containing Dwemer constructs.
- Razak's Wheel — A Dwemer ruin in Bangkorai.
- Rubble Butte — A ruin in western Bangkorai, north of Hallin's Stand containing undead and disloyal nobles.
- Torog's Spite — An old iron mine in northwestern Bangkorai, northwest of Evermore, containing Orc bandits.
- Troll's Toothpick — A cave in northeastern Bangkorai, north of Kerbol's Hollow containing trolls and bandits.
- Viridian Watch — A fort in eastern Bangkorai, northeast of the Bangkorai Garrison containing Bjoulsae Boys bandits.
- Arlimahera's Sanctum — A cavern under Arlimahera's Grip in central Bangkorai.
- Blighted Isle — A small river island in Bangkorai, north of Evermore.
- Lakewatch Tower — A small tower in Bangkorai.
- Nilata Falls — A waterfall in southern Bangkorai, just northeast of Nilata Ruins.
- Summoner's Camp — A camp in Bangkorai.
- Telesubi Ruins — A ruin in Bangkorai.
- Ephesus Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point east of Bangkorai Garrison in eastern Bangkorai.
- Fallen Wastes Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southeast of Bangkorai Garrison in southeastern Bangkorai.
- Mournoth Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island in northeast Halcyon Lake in northern Bangkorai.
- The Apprentice — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
- The Steed — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Ash'abahs' Oasis — Located southeast of Hallin's Stand, in southern Bangkorai.
- Basking Grounds — Located southwest of Old Tower, in southeastern Bangkorai.
- Gjarma's Rock — A small camp located on the north shore of Halcyon Lake, in northern Bangkorai.
- Howler's Nook — Located south of Hallin's Stand, in southwestern Bangkorai.
- Sacred Springs — Located northeast of Hallin's Stand, in southern Bangkorai.
- Silaseli Ruins — Located in northern Bangkorai, on the southern shore of Halcyon Lake.
- Strastnoc's Landing — Located on the shore southwest of Evermore, in western Bangkorai.
- Viridian Hideaway — A cave behind a waterfall south of Kerbol's Hollow in eastern Bangkorai.
- Wethers' Cleft — A canyon in central Bangkorai, southeast of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Yanurah's Respite — Located southwest of the Bangkorai Garrison, in central Bangkorai.
- Forsaken Stronghold — A large player house in eastern Bangkorai.
- Mournoth Keep — A medium player house in northern Bangkorai.
- Twin Arches — A small player house in southestern Bangkorai.
- Bangkorai Pass Wayshrine — Located northwest of Bangkorai Garrison.
- Eastern Evermore Wayshrine — Located in eastern Evermore.
- Evermore Wayshrine — Located in northern Evermore.
- Halcyon Lake Wayshrine — Located north of Halcyon Lake.
- Hallin's Stand Wayshrine — Located in eastern Hallin's Stand.
- Nilata Ruins Wayshrine — Located east of Nilata Ruins.
- Old Tower Wayshrine — Located west-southwest of the Old Tower.
- Onsi's Breath Wayshrine — Located northeast of Onsi's Breath.
- Sunken Road Wayshrine — Located just outside of the Sunken Road caves.
- Troll's Toothpick Wayshrine — Located west of Troll's Toothpick.
- Viridian Woods Wayshrine — Located south of the Viridian Woods.
- Arlimahera's Grip — A ruined fortress in eastern Bangkorai, east of Martyr's Crossing.
- The Gates of Craglorn — A border crossing in eastern Bangkorai, leading to the region of Craglorn.
- Nchu Duabthar Threshold — A remote valley in the center of Bangkorai visited during the Daggerfall Covenant quest The Parley.
- Viridian Lake — A large lake located in Bangkorai. It gives its name to many locales surrounding it.
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- A City in Black: Restore morale by bringing back a severed head.
- Imperial Infiltration: Help prevent an unwitting act of treason.
- Leading the Stand: Head into Mournoth to halt the Reachman advance.
- Beyond the Call: Discover what the Dark Witnesses have been cultivating in Northglen.
- Destroying the Dark Witnesses: Meet the Glenmoril Wyrd at Jackdaw Cove.
- Heart of Evil: Drive the hagraven and her Dark Witnesses out of Mournoth.
- The Parley: Attend a parley with the Imperial Magus-General.
- Rendezvous at the Pass: Meet the Lion Guard at the pass on the other side of Ephesus.
- Storming the Garrison: Help the Lion Guard and the Knights of Saint Pelin reclaim Bangkorai Garrison.
- Striking Back: Make preparations to liberate Southern Bangkorai from Imperial control.
- Hallin's Burden: Meet the resistance in Hallin's Stand.
- The Lion's Den: Find out who let the Seventh Legion into Hallin's Stand.
- A Thirst for Revolution: Save the grandeya of Hallin's Stand from execution by the Seventh Legion.
- The Shifting Sands of Fate: End the Imperial occupation of Hallin's Stand.
- Trials and Tribulations: Find out what the Imperial Magus-General is planning.
- To Walk on Far Shores: Enter the afterlife and defeat Septima Tharn.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Dark Wings: Convince a former Wyress to leave the city.
- Searching for the Searchers: Search for a group of Knights of Saint Pelin who were investigating the Reachmen at Jackdaw Cove.
- Report to Evermore: Deliver a request for more soldiers for Bangkorai Garrison to the castle in Evermore.
- Imperial Curiosity: Inform Commander Ahla about the presence of Imperials at the Hall of Heroes.
- The Charge of Evermore: Help the Evermore guard defend a village from Reachmen raiders.
- Claim to Fame: Find out which Orcish clan deserves credit for the raids of the Torog's Spite Bandits.
- Conflicted Emotions: Help a mage deal with his emotions.
- Freedom's Chains: Investigate a village mayor who is fabled to be able to cure any disease.
- A Grave Matter: Solve a riddle to gain access to an old raiders' lockbox.
- The Last Spriggan: Try to prevent a spriggan from becoming a lurcher.
- Mistress of the Lake: Prevent forbidden knowledge from falling into the wrong hands.
- Sunken Knowledge: Help the Primeval Seekers overcome the nereid and her disciples.
- Troll's Dessert: Save a Bosmer from becoming a troll's supper.
- The Water Stone: Help the Rain Disciples overcome the dremora and her seekers.
- The Will of the Woods: Help the Sentinel of Viridian Woods.
- A Favor Between Kings: Recover a Redguard hero's memory stone.
- The Heart of the Beast: Help the Glenmoril Wyrd recover their temple from the Reachmen.
- Present in Memory: Reunite a scholar and his guide.
- Publish or Perish: Help an Imperial scholar find some other research to "cite".
- Raiders at the Crossing: Help the Knights of Saint Pelin drive off the Imperial raiders.
- The Waking Darkness: Discover why the dead have risen from St. Pelin's Graveyard.
- We Live In Fear: Locate a wayward Khajiiti scam-merchant.
Fallen Wastes Side Quests
- Back in Time: Recover a stolen book for a hapless mage.
- The Covenant Infiltrator: Rescue a Covenant spy and recover vital Intel from Imperial hands.
- A Handful of Stolen Dreams: Recover some family heirlooms for a group of Evermore refugees.
- A Marriage in Ruins: Find out what happened to a mage and her sister.
- The Mystery of Razak: Discover what the Imperials' are searching for at Razak's Wheel.
- The Returned: Search for survivors of a farmstead fire.
- Rising Against Onsi's Breath: Rescue the Imperials' captives from the mine workings.
- Scavenging for a Scarab: Help an old spy falsify the Seventh Legion's orders.
- To Aid the Enemy: Rescue Imperial soldiers who were lured into some Ayleid ruins.
- A Token Trophy: Help an injured scout rally the Covenant against the Seventh Legion at the Old Tower.
- Tongues of Stone: Help an intrepid archaeologist recover her lost assistant.
- Urenenya's Lament: Learn what happened to the Ayleid Princess Urenenya.
- Jumping Ship: Break the curse of Blackheart Haven.
- Pledge: Blackheart Haven: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Blackheart Haven.
|A scenic view of Evermore's bridge.||Outside Evermore on cliffs above the outlaw refuge.|
|Listening to Silaseli's whispers.||Beside the Silaseli Ruins workshop.|
|Tossed into a coveside tower.||In a dilapidated tower west of Jackdaw Cove.|
|Answer the call to battle.||Eastside of Martyr's Crossing outside fence.|
|Secret shrine by Pelin's Church.||Behind Pelin's Church.|
|Hears hags but sees mobile limbs.||On the shore of the northeastern lake at Viridian Woods|
|Waiting to be inducted to the Hall.||East of Onsi's Breath Wayshrine and north of the Hall of Heroes in a niche at the end of the road.|
|Take a fall from the grotto.||South of the Fallen Grotto, above the waterfall at Nilata Falls with Lamia.|
|Nested in an Imperial camp.||Basking Grounds in a cart.|
|Sent away to stay with the dead.||Crypt of the Exiles, large room in corner with ghosts.|
|Tragic tale of architect and princess.||Klathzgar, bottom room.|
|Found in spite.||Torog's Spite, in a barrel in big room left of entrance.|
|Where a stormy ritual brews.||Rubble Butte, bottom room in curve.|
|Stuck in a troll's maw.||In Troll's Toothpick, in a square room with troll, left of the entrance.|
|Bjoulsae bandits' hidden lair.||Viridian Watch, big room straight from entrance.|
|Meddling Imperials disrupt the wheel.||Razak's Wheel, in the oval room with 3 pillars behind a machine.|