The Reachmen are a tribe of primarily Breton descent that have been causing trouble in the Reach for centuries. Though they are descended from Bretons, they don't consider themselves to be Bretons, as they have their own culture and society. The Bretons of High Rock and Orcs of Orsinium are in agreement, as they have disowned the Reachmen, who claim the Western Reach. The Nords, who have territorial claims in the Reach, have also had run-ins with the Reachmen. The Eastern Reach of Skyrim is controlled by the Reachmen, being independent from both Svargrim and Jorunn.
For more information, see the lore article.
- Bloodthorn Cult — A group of Reachman necromancers attempting to conquer Glenumbra.
- Boneshaper Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Dark Witnesses — A group of Reachmen who are attempting to regain Mournoth for the Reach.
- Dragonclaw Clan — A group of Reachmen competing in the tournament taking place at the Dragonstar Arena.
- Dreadhorn Clan — A group of Reachmen attempting to capture Falkreath Hold.
- Hearteaters — A group of Reachmen who have razed the Highlander Camp in Cyrodiil.
- Rageclaw Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Stonetalon Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Winterborn — A Reachman clan plaguing Wrothgar.
- Emperor Leovic - a member of the Longhouse Dynasty and former Emperor of Cyrodiil
- The Rat - a Reachman and former advisor to Leovic who now lives in the Arena District
- Lesuin - a Reachmen who was taken captive by the Worm Cult