The Long Coast is the southern region of Grahtwood. It includes the cities of Haven and Southpoint. The Long Coast Dolmen sits roughly halfway between them, and slightly to the north. The regions of Tarlain Heights and Green Hall form the northern border.
- Brackenleaf — A grove in southeastern Grahtwood, north of Haven.
- The Gray Mire — A community of Argonian refugees in southern Grahtwood, just east of Southpoint.
- Haven — A port city in southeastern Grahtwood.
- Southpoint — A city in southwestern Grahtwood.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Ne Salas — An Ayleid ruin south of Elden Root and west of Haven containing Covenant soldiers.
- Root Sunder Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins between Elden Root and Haven in Grahtwood.
- The Scuttle Pit — A cave in eastern Grahtwood, north of Haven and east of Elden Root containing spiders.
Points of Interest
- Fisherman's Isle — An island in southeast Grahtwood, east of Haven.
- Sacred Leap Grotto — A cave north of Haven in eastern Grahtwood.
- Sweetbreeze Cottage — A house in southern Grahtwood, south of Elden Root.
- Vineshade Lodge — A building in southeast Grahtwood, northwest of Haven.
- Gray Mire Wayshrine — Located northeast of The Gray Mire.
- Haven Wayshrine — Located in northeastern Haven.
- Southpoint Wayshrine — Located east of Southpoint.
- Old Creepy Cave — A cave in southern Grahtwood, north of Haven and just east of Vineshade Lodge.
- Sarandel's Carnival — A roadside carnival hailing from Auridon and ran by Sarandel.
- Volunidai's Manor — An estate located in southeastern Grahtwood, northeast of Haven.
- Bosmer Insight: Go on a spirit journey and learn the ways of the forest.
- Brackenleaf's Briars: Join the ranks of Brackenleaf's Briars.
- Carnival Conundrum: Help a carnival get back to business.
- Forever Bound: Free an Imperial spirit from his own binding ritual.
- Forgotten Soul: Rescue a stranded researcher from deep within an ancient ruin.
- If the Dead Could Talk: Recover the journals of a research team from an overgrown ruin.
- Keeper of Bones: Help an exiled skeleton save his friends.
- A Little on the Side: Recover the goods needed for the inn's "side business".
- Lost Treasures: Find the inn workers who are lost in the marsh.
- Luck of the Albatross: Help an Altmer captain overcome a mutiny.
- Passage Denied: Deactivate the Covenant portal in the depths of an old ruin.
- Scars Never Fade: Investigate the Argonian refugees in the Gray Mire.
- A Silken Garb: Rescue a Bosmer from a spider pit.
- The Wandering Minstrel: Help find a lost minstrel.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Southpoint||5||You've freed Southpoint from the influence of the Daedric Prince, Sheogorath.|