Giant's Run is the northern region of Eastmarch. It contains the capital city of Windhelm to the north, along with the Cradlecrush and Morvunskar forts to the west and Lower Yorgrim and Kynesgrove to the east and south, respectively. The Giant's Run Dolmen lies northwest of Fort Morvunskar to the west. The south is bordered by Frostwater Tundra and Icewind Peaks.
- Cradlecrush — A fort in western Eastmarch, North of Fort Amol.
- Fort Morvunskar — A fort in northwestern Eastmarch, southwest of Windhelm.
- Lower Yorgrim — A small town in northeastern Eastmarch, east of Windhelm.
- Voljar's Meadery — A meadery in northern Eastmarch, west of Windhelm.
Groves and Marshes
- The Chill Hollow — A cave in northeastern Eastmarch, east of Windhelm containing Wispmothers and Atronachs.
- Frostvault — A group dungeon in northern Eastmarch.
- Hall of the Dead — A tomb in Windhelm.
- Icehammer's Vault — A ruin in eastern Eastmarch, north of Cragwallow containing Draugr.
- Dragon Mound — An ancient dragon burial site that can be found west of Kynesgrove in Eastmarch.
- Rageclaw's Den — A clearing in Eastmarch, west of Voljar's Meadery.
- Giant's Run Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Fort Morvunskar in northwestern Eastmarch.
Points of Interest
- Giant's Heart — A camp southeast of Windhelm in northern Eastmarch.
- Ragnthar — A Dwemer ruin that exists outside the physical reality of Nirn.
- Thane Jeggi's Drinking Hole — A small camp located on the river east of Cradlecrush in western Eastmarch.
- Tinkerer Tobin's Workshop — A shop in central Eastmarch, south of Kynesgrove.
- Cradlecrush Wayshrine — Located northwest of Cradlecrush.
- Fort Morvunskar Wayshrine — Located south of Fort Morvunskar.
- Kynesgrove Wayshrine — Located northwest of Kynesgrove.
- Voljar Meadery Wayshrine — Located south of Voljar's Meadery.
- Windhelm Wayshrine — Located in central Windhelm.
- Blackreach: Mzark Cavern — A small section of the larger Blackreach cavern system, located beneath Eastmarch.
- Dark Water Temple — A Dragonguard sanctuary accessed through a trapdoor in Kynesgrove.
- New Life Tent — A tent found south of Windhelm.
- A Brother's Revenge: Defeat the leader of the Stormfists that attacked the meadery.
- Collector of Pelts: Collect wolf pelts to be made into blankets.
- A Cure For Droi: Find a sacred plant to help cure a cursed Nord.
- Dear Cousins: Bring news of a cousin's death.
- For Kyne's Honor: Defeat the Muzzled Owl witches who have forsaken Kyne.
- A Friend in Mead: Clear the Stormfists out of the meadery.
- Giant Problems: Drive the rampaging giants out of Lower Yorgrim.
- Lost Crown: Help a disgraced court mage by banishing an ancient necromancer.
- Nature's Accord: Find the Sigil of Nature's Accord and keep it away from the Stormfist Clan.
- On a Dare: Rescue drunken festival goers from the Windhelm catacombs.
- Party Planning: Help plan the Konunleikar celebration ceremony.
- Shrine of Corruption: Find out what happened to the Keepers of Kynesgrove.
- The Siege of Cradlecrush: Disrupt the Stormfist operations, and defeat the Orc warlord and his followers.
- Strange Allies: Ally with the giants to collect intel about the Stormfist clan.
- The New Life Festival: Learn about the New Life Festival.
- Snow Bear Plunge: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Nords of Eastmarch.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Giant-Friend||5||Kill Lob the Cleaver and befriend the Giants at the Cradlecrush Arena.|