Online:The New Life Festival
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This quest is only available during the New Life Festival|
|Breda, a New Life Herald in Eastmarch, spoke of the New Life Festival celebrated across Tamriel.|
Starting the Event
You first need to acquire the free New Life Festival Scroll from the Crown Store. Read the scroll, found in your inventory in the Miscellaneous section (on PC) or the Supplies section (on console), to start the quest:
- <A simple map directs revelers to Breda, a New Life Herald in Eastmarch. There is a small note scrawled on the map.>
- "All are welcome to celebrate the New Life Festival!"
- I should find Breda in Eastmarch.
Head to the revelers' tent, just south of Windhelm, and talk to Breda:
- "You're here for the New Life Festival? I'm happy to serve as a herald. I can tell you all you need to know!"
- What is the New Life Festival?
- "It marks a fresh start to the new year, for all who walk beneath the sun. Everyone in Tamriel celebrates!
- Well, perhaps not the Maormer—but everyone else. You should try it for yourself and see!"
- I'm interested. Tell me more about it.
- "The New Life Festival was once a celebration of Magnus, the sun god. I have a book—you're welcome to read about the history, if you care to.
- But I'd rather tell you about the celebrations. Very few involve a chance of paper cuts!"
- "Celebrations?" There are more than one?
- "Of course! They're different all over. I've taken part in cliff jumping, anchor tossing, and even drunken echatere racing ... though Orsinium had to cancel that one.
- Simply ask, and I'll send you to the best celebrations in Tamriel!"
She will then offer a number of repeatable quests to celebrate the New Life Festival with the different cultures of Tamriel. Each quest can be completed once a day.
Completing all nine activities unlocks the "New Life Cerulean" dye. In addition, activating Breda's Magnificent Mead Mug memento will net you double XP for two hours. The keg located near Breda can also be drank from, but it does not grant the xp bonus as it in previous years.
- This box contains gifts that many celebrants would find of interest.
For completing a subsequent daily quest, you will receive one New Life Festival Box. Each Gift Box contains a guaranteed sample of Wolfsbane Incense, as well as a selection of crafting materials related to the New Life Festival.
For a full list of items, see the main page.
|The New Life Festival|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should speak with Breda about celebrating the New Life Festival.
Objective: Talk to Breda