|Needed for||Hero of the Ebonheart Pact|
|Furnishing(s)||Standing Slab (5,000 )|
- Complete 43 quests in Eastmarch.
Eastmarch Adventurer is awarded for completing 43 quests in Eastmarch. This includes both the Eastmarch Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase a Standing Slab for your house. It costs 5,000 and can be purchased from Listens-to-Sea in Fort Amol.
Ebonheart Pact Story Quests
- Swamp to Snow: Escort the Vicecanon and the Mnemic Egg to Windhelm.
- Shadows Over Windhelm: Investigate the reappearance of a Nord clan.
- The Konunleikar: Represent Windhelm in the Footrace of the Nine Holds.
- Windhelm's Champion: Find the assassins.
- One Victor, One King: Stop assassins from killing the Skald-King.
- Sounds of Alarm: Find out what is happening at Fort Morvunskar.
- Blindsided: Help rescue captured Pact soldiers.
- Sleep for the Dead: Return ancient relics to their rightful place.
- Victory at Morvunskar: Let the Pact know about your victory at Fort Morvunskar.
- Sleeping on the Job: Help locate a missing royal guardsman.
- The Pride of a Prince: Convince the Nords, Dunmer and Argonians to act on your information.
- The War Council: Stop the Stormfists infiltrating the king's court.
- Lifeline: Search the Frostwater Tundra for the components for the Ternion's ritual.
- Our Poor Town: Help save an Argonian who was injured in a troll attack.
- A Right to Live: Make a cure for vampirism for a young Argonian.
- The Better of Two Evils: Choose to aid either Valeric's coven or Majorn's bloodfiends.
- Eternal Slumber: Help the Dreamwalker and the Ternion monks save the sleeping king.
- Gods Save the King: Rescue the king from his nightmares.
- Of Councils and Kings: Report to Jorunn's Stand.
- Making Amends: Help the prince make amends for his behavior.
- A Council of Thanes: Convince the thanes of Eastmarch to attend the war council.
- Sneak Peak: Locate a secret pass into the Icewind Peaks.
- Snow and Flame: Cause enough chaos at Skuldafn to keep the Stormfist Brigade occupied.
- Songs of Sovngarde: Enter Sovngarde and stop Fildgor's plot.
Giant's Run Side Quests
- A Brother's Revenge: Defeat the leader of the Stormfists that attacked the meadery.
- Collector of Pelts: Collect wolf pelts to be made into blankets.
- A Cure For Droi: Find a sacred plant to help cure a cursed Nord.
- Dear Cousins: Bring news of a cousin's death.
- For Kyne's Honor: Defeat the Muzzled Owl witches who have forsaken Kyne.
- A Friend in Mead: Clear the Stormfists out of the meadery.
- Giant Problems: Drive the rampaging giants out of Lower Yorgrim.
- Lost Crown: Help a disgraced court mage by banishing an ancient necromancer.
- Nature's Accord: Find the Sigil of Nature's Accord and keep it away from the Stormfist Clan.
- On a Dare: Rescue drunken festivalgoers from the Windhelm catacombs.
- Party Planning: Help plan the Konunleikar celebration ceremony.
- Shrine of Corruption: Find out what happened to the Keepers of Kynesgrove.
- The Siege of Cradlecrush: Disrupt the Stormfist operations, and defeat the Orc warlord and his followers.
- Strange Allies: Ally with the giants to collect intel about the Stormfist clan.
Frostwater Tundra Side Quests
- Alchemical Analysis: Deliver a mysterious metal ore to an alchemist.
- Bath Time: Recover some bath salts for bathers in the hot springs.
- Best of the Best: Participate in a rabbit hunting contest.
- Dark Deeds: Investigate the emergence of draugr from Bonestrewn Barrow.
- Do Kill the Messenger: Intercept a Stormfist courier taking a message to the Orcthane.
- Labor Dispute: Help liberate Lost Knife Mine from the Stormfist Clan.
- Mystery Metal: Recover a magical ore sample from the depths of a mine.
- Pilfered Urn: Return a valuable burial urn to its owner.
Icewind Peaks Side Quests
- A Dying Wish: Recover a dying man's stolen weapons.
- In Search of Kireth Vanos: Help the Vanos siblings explore Mzulft.
- Kireth's Amazing Plan: Help the Vanos siblings acquire some lost lore to present to the Mages Guild.
- Land Dispute: Find out why the forest spirits are attacking a logging camp.
- Merriment and Mystery: Join in a celebration with the Eastmarch royal workers.
- Relative Matters: Rescue a captive Nord from the Stormfists.
- Security Details: Help the sentry captain ensure the walls of Jorunn's Stand are secure.
- Torn Asunder: Recover the earthly remains of a spirit's three daughters.