- A Dying Wish: Recover a dying man's stolen weapons.
- "What a peaceful, lazy day. It's perfect."
- Aren't you attending the party?
- "I think faithful old Rollie and I will just sit out here and enjoy the fresh air.
I'm older than most of the team. I'm not in the mood to match drinks with the younger workers."
- Have you been part of the royal work team long?
- "No, not long. I was a soldier. I retired last year and found a spot on Berj's team.
I do the surveying and other odds and ends, not the heavy rock-breaking and hauling."
After the Rieklings crash the party, he lays beneath that tree dying. Grievously wounded by the Rieklings, he asks that you retrieve his stolen weapons as his dying wish.
- "I'm not as strong or as fast as I used to be."
- What happened to you?
- "I was assaulted by the same creatures that attacked Cragwallow. You track these monsters?
Then I implore you to aid a dying old man."
- What do you need?
- "I was a soldier before joining the work crew. My sword and shield saw me through many battles. But I am a shadow of my former self. The creatures took my items and left me to die.
I want my sword and shield with me for my final journey."
- I'll find your sword and shield for you.
Speak to him before finding the items and he'll only ask:
- "Any luck finding my sword and shield?"
Return with Lothgar's equipment, and you'll only find his dog, Rollie, mourning over Lothgar's dead body.
- "<Lothgar appears peaceful. His ancestors surely welcomed him to Sovngarde.>"
- <Place Lothgar's sword and shield beside his body.>
- "<You spot a small pouch beside Lothgar's body.>"
Take the gold and Rollie will turn and walk to the tree in Cragwallow where Lothgar used to rest.