The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
205248 (Chiselshriek Mine)
467554 (Skyreach Catacombs)
Wispmothers are ghostlike, feminine creatures. Wispmothers usually have several Wisps accompanying them.
Skills and Abilities
As an elite creature, Wispmothers are immune to all crowd control effects.
- The wispmother summons two weaker clones of itself with less health but identical appearance and attacks. They will disappear when the wispmother is defeated.
- Rain of Wisps
- The wispmother causes wisps to fall from above the player dealing moderate magical damage in an area as indicated by red circles.
- Summon Witchlight
- The wispmother summons Witchlights to attack the player. These will be summoned continuously throughout the fight, so players should focus on the wispmother instead.
- Aereus, the group boss of Wisplight Glen.
- Amronal Wispmother, fought during The Amronal of Valenwood.
- Eejoba the Radiant, a wispmother that can be summoned during Abyssal Geysers.
- Frostmaiden Apa, the boss of Snapleg Cave.
- The Gracious Beacon, the boss of Chiselshriek Mine
- Lady Adreana, a wispmother in Direnni Acropolis
- Mercedene the Cursed, the vengeful spirit of General Mercedene found in Old Orsinium
- The Moonlit Maiden, one of the champions of Crow's Wood.
- Mother Gilrielas, an hostile wispmother found near the Reliquary of Stars.
- Omen of Blood, one of Vaermina's Omens.
- Saradin the Lost Love, the spirit of Princess Saradin found in Skyreach Catacombs
- Varlariel, the third boss of Aetherian Archive.
- During the quest Broken Apart, Alanya turns out to be a wispmother in disguise.
- Wispmother : "My love! Protect me!"
Regardless, when you attack, she'll exclaim:
- Wispmother : "You've ruined our life together!"