The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Southern Blackwood, along the Murkmire border|
The Gloomire (or Gloommire) is a swamp on the southern side of Blackwood. It lies on Murkmire's northwestern border, and is found within Black Marsh. Gideon lies in the northern reaches of the region.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Doomvault Porcixid — A Daedric ruin located in eastern Blackwood.
- Rockgrove — A ruin located in the southeastern reaches of Blackwood.
- The Silent Halls — A public dungeon situated south of Gideon.
- Vunalk — An Ayleid ruin located in eastern Blackwood.
- Xi-Tsei — A ruined xanmeer located in southern Blackwood.
- Shardius's Excavation — An Ayleid ruin excavation and World Boss site in southern-central Blackwood.
- The Shattered Xanmeer — A World Boss site in southwestern Blackwood.
- Xeemhok's Lagoon — A natural landmark and World Boss site in southeastern Blackwood.
Points of Interest
- Ojel-Bak — A pit in the heart of Sul-Xan territory, in southern Blackwood.
- Plateau of the Traveler — An overlook and old Ayleid ruin located southeast of Glenbridge.
- Withered Root — An Argonian ruin located east of Stonewastes.
- Gideon Wayshrine — Located across from the Stable Steed in Gideon.
- Stonewastes Wayshrine — Located northeast of Stonewastes.
- Vunalk Wayshrine — Equidistant between Vunalk and Plateau of the Traveler in southeast Blackwood.
- Castle Giovesse — A ruined Imperial fort located north of Gideon.
- Twyllbek Ruins — An Ayleid ruin located on the west side of Gideon.
- Gloomire is based on an early version of Murkmire, which was re-purposed into Blackwood. It was originally called Dregmire according to the Master Text file.