The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The Sul-Xan tribe consist of Naga zealots who worship Mehrunes Dagon as the "True Egg-Child of Sithis". They have a one sided view of Argonian religion, embracing only the darkest, cruelest beliefs, and scorn the rest as weakness.
- Breaking the Chain: Disrupt Sul-Xan sacrifices at Xi-Tsei.
- Harrada Harvest: Investigate reports of a Daedric plant being cultivated within the Silent Halls.
- Idol Threats: Help an Argonian rescue her friends from the Sul-Xan.
- A Plea from the Flames: Travel to Rockgrove to learn of the Sul-Xan attack.
- Rites of the Sul-Xan: Defeat the Sul-Xan ritualists and rescue the captives.
- Of Stone and Steam: Save the souls of Rockgrove's fallen and drive back the Dagonite invaders.
- Tome of Shadow: Help find a tome for a voh-vastei so he can properly perform his rites as soul tender on his mentor.
- Rockgrove — A ruin located in the southeastern reaches of Blackwood.
- The Silent Halls — A public dungeon situated south of Gideon.
- Sul-Xan Ritual Site — A ruined fort and World Boss site in central Blackwood.
- Xi-Tsei — A ruined xanmeer located in southern Blackwood.