Tarlain Heights is the northwestern region of Grahtwood. Gil-Var-Delle and the Redfur Trading Post lie in this region. The west is bordered by Greenshade, while the north borders with the southeastern corner of Malabal Tor. The Tarlain Heights Dolmen lies near Goldfolly in the east. It is bordered on the east by the Green Hall region, and the Long Coast lies to the south.
- Gil-Var-Delle — A giant ruined tree in western Grahtwood, west of Elden Root.
- Redfur Trading Post — A town in northwestern Grahtwood.
- Reman's Bluff — A rocky escarpment located southwest of Redfur Trading Post in northwestern Grahtwood.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Falinesti Winter Site — The winter location of Falinesti, in central Grahtwood, just west of Elden Root.
- Goldfolly — A ruin in northwestern Grahtwood, south of the Redfur Trading Post.
- Burroot Kwama Mine — A kwama mine located just west of Elden Root containing thunderbugs.
- Wormroot Depths — An Ayleid ruin in the northwest corner of Grahtwood containing Daedra.
- Thugrub's Cave — A small cave in northern Grahtwood, northwest of Redfur Trading Post.
- Valanir's Rest — A small graveyard in central Grahtwood, west of Elden Root and east of Gil-Var-Delle.
- Tarlain Heights Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Elden Root in northwestern Grahtwood.
Points of Interest
- Faltonia's Mine — An abandoned mine south of Redfur Trading Post in northwestern Grahtwood.
- Tarlain Bandit Camp — A camp in western Grahtwood, north of Gil-Var-Delle.
- Temple of the Eight — An old temple in central Grahtwood, northwest of Elden Root.
- Falinesti Winter Wayshrine — Located south of the Falinesti Winter Site.
- Gil-Var-Delle Wayshrine — Located a ways north of Gil-Var-Delle.
- Redfur Trading Post Wayshrine — Located across the road southwest of the Redfur Trading Post.
- Ancient Stones, Ancient Words: Recover fragments of an ancient Ayleidoon tablet.
- Blood Hunt: Clear out the vampires in Goldfolly.
- Caring for Kwama: Recover a kwama researcher's lost research.
- A Chief Concern: Deal with the leader of the bandits attacking Barkbite.
- Enemies at the Gate: Help the Barkbite Wood Orcs with their "curse" and bandit problems.
- The Enemy Within: Find the culprit behind the Barkbite "curse".
- Flipping the Coin: Join a group of thieves and steal a legendary treasure.
- The Innkeeper's Daughter: Help an innkeeper find his kidnapped daughter.
- Light in the Darkness: Help an old scholar research an Ayleid well.
- A Lucrative Scheme: Expose the schemes of a Tarlain bandit.
- The Wakening Dark: Rid Gil-Var-Delle of the God of Schemes' influence.
- The Wounded Wood: Help heal the scarred ruins of Gil-Var-Delle.
- War Orphan's Sojourn: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Altmer of Haven.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Falinesti Winter Site||5||You saved Nairume from her prison and retrieved Rajhin's Mantle.|