Online:Redfur Trading Post
|Tarlain Heights, Grahtwood|
Redfur Trading Post is a town in northwestern Grahtwood. It is a trading coster with a reputation for allowing thieves to run free so long as they take from the greedy, give to the needy, and are good enough to not get caught. An organization known as the Hollow Moon exists for that exact reason. They steal from wealthy merchants and give what they steal to those in need. Be it gold to buy food, silks to trade for other goods or gold to buy food, medicine for the sickly, etc. The Hollow Moon often clashes with the town's law enforcement group, known as Jode's Chariot. The settlement is led by Shan-ra, the man who employs Jode's Chariot.
- Redfur Trading Post Objective: Discover the secrets of Jode's Chariot and the Hollow Moon.
- Flipping the Coin: Join a group of thieves and steal a legendary treasure.
- The Innkeeper's Daughter: Help an innkeeper find his kidnapped daughter.
- Rare Imports: Find and deliver a delayed cargo shipment.
Shops and Services
- Fighters Guild — An outdoor area housing the local Fighters Guild branch in Redfur Trading Post.
- Hearty Hoarvor — The inn in the northeastern Redfur Trading Post.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall occupied by the local Mages Guild branch.
- Redfur Home Goods — A furnisher stall in the Redfur Trading Post run by Maladdiq.
- Redfur Trading Post Wayshrine — Located across the road southwest of the Redfur Trading Post.
- Redfur Trading Stalls — The marketplace around which Redfur Trading Post is built.
- There is a single basket of corn in the Reliquary of Anahbi that is owned. It is the only container within the tomb that looting from is considered stealing.