The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Western half of The Deadlands|
The Burn is a fiery region comprising The Deadlands' western half.
- The Brandfire Reformatory — A Daedric fortress found in the Deadlands.
Points of Interest
- Ardent Hope — A vast Daedric citadel in the Deadlands.
- The Blood Pit — A prison located in southwestern part of the Deadlands.
- Burning Gyre Keep — A keep located in southwestern corner of the Deadlands.
- Destruction's Solace — A fortress that serves as the capital of The Deadlands. [verification needed]
- Portal to Fargrave
- Zynoahz's Gaol — A gaol in the Burn owned by the xivilai Zynoahz.
- Chantry of the Moon Reiver — A site of worship located in the Deadlands.
- Ravaged Crossing — A jagged mountain pass located in the center of The Deadlands. [verification needed]
- Traitor's Ascent — A set of stairs located in The Deadlands.
- Ardent Hope Wayshrine — Located west of The Blood Pit in the west of the Deadlands.
- The Blood Pit Wayshrine — Located west of the Blood Pit in the west of the Deadlands.
- Raging Coast Wayshrine — Located south of Zynoahz's Gaol in the south of the Deadlands [verification needed]
- The Scourshales Wayshrine — Located northwest of Wretched Spire in the center of the Deadlands [verification needed]
- Wounded Crossing Wayshrine — Located south of Ravaged Crossing in the center of the Deadlands [verification needed]
- Deadlight — A realm of Oblivion being used as headquarters by the Waking Flame.
- Isle of Joys — A retreat of the Longhouse Emperors in The Deadlands.
- The Burn is the traditional version of the region seen through previous games.