Alcaire is the western region of Stormhaven. The Alcaire Castle is found in the northwest, and the mining town of Koeglin Village is to the south. The region includes the Bonesnap Ruins and Firebrand Keep on its eastern border with Menevia. The Alcaire Dolmen lies on the tip of the largest island south of Koeglin Village, in the southwestern corner of the region. To the west is the Glenumbra gate and the gate to Rivenspire is to the north.
- Alcaire Castle — A castle in northwestern Stormhaven.
- Firebrand Keep — A fort in northern Stormhaven.
- Friendship Gate — A gate in northwestern Stormhaven, inside Firebrand Keep.
- Koeglin Village — A large town in western Stormhaven, southeast of the pass to Glenumbra.
- Koeglin Lighthouse — A lighthouse in western Stormhaven, south of Koeglin Village.
- Steelheart Moorings — A set of docks in southwestern Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village.
Farms and Plantations
- Nurin Farm — A farm in western Stormhaven, north of Koeglin Village.
- Vanne Farm — A farm in western Stormhaven, east of Koeglin Village.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Bonesnap Ruins — A ruin about halfway between Koeglin Village and Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Koeglin Mine — A mine on the southwest shore of Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village containing Ember-Eye Slavers.
- Portdun Watch — A ruin just west of Firebrand Keep in Stormhaven containing bandits.
- Mudcrab Beach — On a large island in southwest Stormhaven.
- Spider Nest — A den in northwestern Stormhaven, just before the Rivenspire gate.
- Alcaire Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point at the southern tip of the largest island south of Koeglin Village in southwestern Stormhaven.
Points of Interest
- Nightmare Crag — An ancient monument located southeast of Koeglin Village in western Stormhaven.
- Supernal Dreamers Camp — Located northwest of Koeglin Village in far western Stormhaven.
- Travelers' Rest — A camp located south of Firebrand Keep in central Stormhaven.
- Windridge Warehouse — An old building in northwestern Stormhaven, west of Firebrand Keep.
- Alcaire Castle Wayshrine — Located east of Alcaire Castle.
- Bonesnap Ruins Wayshrine — Located northwest of Bonesnap Ruins.
- Firebrand Keep Wayshrine — Located south of the Firebrand Keep.
- Koeglin Village Wayshrine — Located east of Koeglin Village.
- Can't Leave Without Her: Convince a terrified woman to leave a Daedra-infested farm.
- Captive Crewmembers: Rescue some shipwrecked sailors from a group of slavers.
- Divert and Deliver: Help free some sailors from a group of slavers.
- Do as I Say: Deliver a token to warn a bandit's younger brother.
- Legacy of the Three: Seal the spirits of three bandit lords away, forever.
- Lighthouse Attack Plans: Retrieve plans for an attack on the Koeglin Lighthouse.
- Lost Lions: Help rescue ensorcelled knights from the Bonesnap Ruins.
- A Family Affair: Help rescue a captive father.
- False Knights: Prevent common bandits from masquerading as knights.
- Repair Koeglin Lighthouse: Repair the lighthouse and prevent the slavers from causing more shipwrecks.
- Repairing the Cage: Restore the Ayleid bindings to contain a dangerous Daedra.
- Rozenn's Dream: Rescue a farmer's daughter from Daedric cultists.
- Scamp Invasion: Help stop a Daedric invasion.
- The Slavers: Help a worried mother find her missing son.
- The Slumbering Farmer: Rescue a farmer from a dark ritual.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Dreamslayer||5||Defeat the Omen of the Watchful Eye and lift the paranoia in Alcaire.|