|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Northeastern Reaper's March|
Dawnmead is the northeastern region of Reaper's March. It extends as far south as S'ren-ja, and also includes the city of Dune and Fort Sphinxmoth to the north. The Dawnmead Dolmen is just west of the fort. On the northeast corner is the gate into contested Cyrodiil. The Northern Woods border to the west and Jodewood is to the south.
- Pa'alat — A small town in northern Reaper's March, northwest of Dune.
- S'ren-ja — A small town in eastern Reaper's March, southwest of Dune.
- Thizzrini Arena — A camp in central Reaper's March, just north of Rawl'kha.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Fort Sphinxmoth — A ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Dune.
- Two Moons Path — An ancient Khajiiti Temple in the eastern section of Dune, in Reaper's March.
- Fardir's Folly — An Ayleid ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Fort Sphinxmoth containing raiders.
- Jode's Light — A ruined Khajiiti temple in eastern Reaper's March, west of Dune containing thunderbugs, giant bats and goblins.
- Old S'ren-ja Docks — A derelict pier, south-southwest of S'ren-ja in Reaper's March.
- Ushmal's Rest — A graveyard in northern Reaper's March, just north of Pa'alat.
Points of Interest
- Dawnmead Brigand Camp — Located north of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Ruin Camp — Located south of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Little Ozur's Camp — Located southwest of Fort Sphinxmoth, in northeastern Reaper's March.
- Dune Wayshrine — Located in northwestern Dune.
- Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine — Located just outside Fort Sphinxmoth.
- Sren-ja Wayshrine — Located north of S'ren-ja.
- An Affront to Mara: Retrieve the stolen relics.
- The Champion Division: Become the Grand Champion of Thizzrini's Champion Division.
- Ezzag's Bandits: Help the farmer Ezzag with his bandit problem.
- A Foot in the Door: Prove you have what it takes to fight in Thizzrini Arena.
- Haunting of Kalari: Discover why there are ghosts in Kalari's house.
- Loose Ends: Report on your findings in the town of S'ren-ja.
- Prisoners of the Sphinx: Free the Imperial prisoners.
- Rat Problems: Clear out some rats from a village well.
- Small Town Problems: Help the town of S'ren-ja with its problems.
- The Sorcerer Division: Defeat the champion of Thizzrini's Sorcerer Division.
- The Summoner Division: Become the champion of Thizzrini's Summoner Division.
- The Swordmaster Division: Defeat the champion of Thizzrini's Swordmaster Division.
- Test of Faith: Tell Kala about her brother's fate.
- A Traitor's Luck: Help uncover evidence that a Khajiit is selling Dominion secrets to the enemy.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Walk the Path||5||Walk the Two Moons Path with the next Mane.|