Online:A Grave Matter
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Llotha asked me to help her unlock a lockbox by solving an old mystery about the Blacklight Raiders. The password to the lock is a combination of the Raiders' names and professions.|
- Talk to Llotha.
- Solve the riddle.
Speak to Llotha Nelvani to begin quest, located in Evermore graveyard. You will be given a note addressed to Lavergne describing the code to opening a lockbox. The instructions on the letter read as follows:
- The first letter of Olivia's last name.
- The last letter of Moret's first name.
- The sixth letter of Guymund's last name.
- The last letter of the mage's last name.
- The second letter of the priest's last name.
- The first letter of the thief's last name.
- The second letter of Willam's last name.
- The fifth letter of the warrior's last name.
- The fifth letter of Joelle's last name.
- The second letter of Lavergne's first name.
- The first letter of Rernis's first name.
You are asked to match the first and last names to the jobs of each. Examine the headstones and read your notes.
- Warrior: Joelle Lavergne
- Priest: Guymund Chauvry
- Thief: Olivia Moret
- Mage: Willam Rernis
- The password, marshmerrow, is an ingredient found in Morrowind.
- The "old blade" from the band of famous adventures that pillaged in Morrowind as the most important treasure they left behind possibly hints the keening.
|A Grave Matter|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective: Read the Mage's Letter
Objective: Read the Second Gravestone
Objective: Read the First Gravestone
Objective: Read the Third Gravestone
Objective: Read the Fourth Gravestone
Objective: Give Llotha the Missing Information