The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Tags and things
|This user plays on a Windows PC.|
|This user is knowledgeable about Elder Scrolls Online.|
|This user is from Australia.|
|This user is a Recent Changes Patroller.|
|This user has been on UESPWiki for 1 year, 7 months, and 27 days.|
Things Talyyn works on
Adding what dialogue they can to the ESO character pages. Then getting annoyed when their screenshots have somehow failed to save and thus ending up missing dialogue.
Current and Completed
Daggerfall Covenant quests and characters. (Bangkorai main storyline completed) Got sidetracked by Murkmire release and have been transcribing character dialogue, quests adding pictures etc.
- Completed most of the dialogue, though it is missing alternate choices and things like race specific dialogue.
Started Coldharbour storyline.Also going back and filling out dialogue from side quests from old screenshots.
- Coldharbour Storyline completed + God of Schemes, dialogue added. The following are the choice made, so others know what bits may be missing.
- Note:Completed using Daggerfall Covenant Character. Probably needs Pact/Dominion characters to talk to everyone during storyline for faction-specific dialogue.
- Sided with Lamias in The Moonless Walk. But recruited Faraniel through optional objectives.
- Suggested Nelhilda forgive her father during Special Blend.
- Rescued Gadris instead of Zur during The Soul-Meld Mage.
- Sided with Angof the Undying at end of The Endless War.
- In the Village of the Lost during Soul Survivors sacrificed self to free the three mayors. Need to know what happens if you refuse.
- Rescued both the mage trio and Angof at end of A Thorn in Your Side.
- In The Orchard, recruited the vampires over Vanus' suggestion during The Harvest Heart.
- Allowed Captain One-Eye to take the Crown of Bone—though didn't get her reinforcements during The Final Assault.
- The God of Schemes:
- Completed Thieves Guild storyline.
- Choices Made:
- Did not surrender Giovessen Skull during Partners in Crime. Does effect stuff with Rhanbiq later on.
- Suggested to Quen she forgive Lady Sulima during His Greatest Treasure.
- Had Walks-Softly leave Anais Velmont with the pirates during Everyone Has A Price.
- Took Walks-Softly to wedding as date, (Need Quen, Velsa and Silver-Claw lines).
- Gave Nicolas a lockpick.
- During The One That Got Away, ruined Nicolas' marriage and/or left him alone. Need dialogue for his death.
- Trying to record the various Thieves Guild dialogues you hear in the Den. Realized that some of it is locked behind progress and won't show up once you progress to certain points in storyline. Also deciding where to go next on this character, might start Cadwell Silver.
- Current: Slowly playing Elsweyr