|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded to other pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
|Type||Body of Water|
|Appears in||Daggerfall, ESO|
Its source lies roughly south of the High Rock city of Raven Spring and northwest of Hammerfell's Heldorn Mount—about two thirds of the way along the border between the two provinces. The Viridian Lake of Bangkorai and Jugular River of Wrothgar feed into it from the south and north respectively. It flows through the Halcyon Lake and passes the city of Evermore. It finally enters the sea at the eastern end of the Iliac Bay, near Wayrest. At its mouth, periodic flood plains provide rich soil for agriculture.
Racing rowboats up and down the Bjoulsae River is a popular pastime activity.
The Yrinthi River empties into the Bjoulsae, providing a navigable route from the interior of Tamriel to the Abecean Sea via the Iliac Bay. This was the route taken by an agent of the Blades in 3E 405, sent by Emperor Uriel Septim VII on a mission which culminated in the Warp in the West.
- The mouth of the Bjoulsae River makes up the coasts of the Gavaudon, Mournoth, and Wayrest regions in Daggerfall. It appears as the name of a region in the files, but is not designated as such in the worldspace.
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: High Rock — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Map of West Tamriel
- Events of ESO
- The Improved Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: High Rock — Flaccus Terentius, 2E 581
- Bjoulsae Racing Oar description in ESO
- Travails and Triumphs of a Monarch — His Majesty King Emeric
- Daggerfall User's Guide (page 5)