|Location||Thulvald's Logging Camp
Reaper's March, next to tall trees
Coldharbour, on the Moonless Walk
3241771289 (Elden Hollow I)
(?)(?) (Dragonstar Arena)
60370 (Tenmar Forest)
(?)(?)(Moon Hunter Keep Gardens)
|Supple Root, Primal Sproutling|
Spriggans are tree spirits vaguely resemble mortal women. They are hostile, and difficult to kill due to their ability to self-heal and summon allies to their aid.
Spriggans are summoned by Bittergreen the Wild.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Nature's Swarm
- The spriggan summons a swarm of insects, dealing moderate physical damage to all enemies in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- Summon Beast
- the spriggans will summon an animal to assist it in combat. The kind of animal summoned scales with the difficulty and location of the summoner. They can summon bears, durzogs, spiders, senche-tigers, wolves and other beasts. Spriggans are vulnerable while a summon is active.
- Control Beast
- The spriggan will channel a buff on the animal, increasing the target's Physical and Spell Resistance. This spell can be interrupted to set the spriggan off balance.
- Healing Salve
- When hurt, the spriggan will heal itself. The heal ramps up over time, and will heal for a large amount if not interrupted. This spell can be interrupted to set the spriggan off balance.
- Acanthia, Chosen of Nirn, a spriggan found inside Bloodmayne Cave
- Aghaedh of the Solstice, a powerful spriggan encountered in the March of Sacrifices
- The Ancient Spriggan, a boss in Elden Hollow I
- Apricacea, a spriggan found at Mist Mirror Refuge
- Cynaceae the Verdant, a spriggan found inside Kingscrest Cavern
- Dark Root, a boss in Elden Hollow II
- Great Thorn, a champion found within the Root Sunder Ruins
- Nature Spirit, a ghostly spriggan summoned at the Falinesti Autumn Site
- Nature Guardian, a spriggan found healing a great tree in a cave near Windcatcher Plantation
- Nature Spirit, a ghostly spriggan summoned by Ongalion
- Spriggan Matron (Treehenge), an ancient spriggan located at Treehenge
- Thick-Bark, a champion found within the Root Sunder Ruins
- Tree Spirit, the lifeforce of a tree originally inhabiting the Strange Sapling
- Voice of Ouze, an intermediary between her changeling kin and Y'frre found in Ouze
- Voice of the Forest, a servant of the Sentinel in the Viridian Woods
- Woodblight, a spriggan found on the Blighted Isle
- Azureblight Spriggan, corrupted spriggans in Lair of Maarselok
- Blessed Spriggan, located in the Hunter's Grotto
- Bloodroot Guardian, defenders of Bloodrootin Toothmaul Gully
- Corrupt Spriggan, spriggans corrupted by the Shade of Naemon in Hectahame
- Corrupted Tree Spirit, corrupted spriggans who can be found in the Verrant Morass in the Shadow Woods
- Glade Keeper, spriggans found around the Green Leaf Glade
- Nirnblooded Spriggan, variants found in Bloodroot Forge
- Saplings of Seasons, saplings of Aghaedh of the Solstice
- Spriggan Attendant, located in the Hunter's Grotto
- Spriggan Matron
- Spriggan Spirit
- Tainted Spriggan
The two-legged form of Spriggans is also present, but as NPC rigs rather than Creature rigs. Only one can be fought and the remainder are polymorphs.