Reachmen are a race of humans closely related to Bretons. Despite their shared lineage, the Reachmen do not consider themselves Bretons, and the Bretons share this sentiment in turn. The Reachmen have their own distinct culture and society apart from the Bretons, and have lived primarily in the Reach for centuries. The Bretons of High Rock and Orcs of Orsinium often clash with the Reachmen, who claim the Western Reach and the Wrothgarian Mountains. The Nords, who have territorial claims in the Reach, have also had run-ins with the Reachmen. The Eastern Reach of Skyrim is controlled by the Reachmen, being independent from both Svargrim and Jorunn.
- Bloodthorn Cult — A group of Reachman necromancers attempting to conquer Glenumbra.
- Boneshaper Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Dark Witnesses — A group of Reachmen who are attempting to regain Mournoth for the Reach.
- Dragonclaw Clan — A group of Reachmen competing in the tournament taking place at the Dragonstar Arena.
- Dreadhorn Clan — A group of Reachmen attempting to capture Falkreath Hold.
- Hearteaters — A group of Reachmen who have razed the Highlander Camp in Cyrodiil.
- Rageclaw Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Stonetalon Clan — A Reachman clan invading the Rift.
- Winterborn — A Reachman clan attempting to reclaim their ancestral lands in Wrothgar.
- Emperor Leovic - a member of the Longhouse Dynasty and former Emperor of Cyrodiil
- The Rat - a Reachman and former advisor to Leovic who now lives in the Arena District
- Lesuin - a Reachman who was taken captive by the Worm Cult