- Since Hakkvild drove out the Orcs in 2E 467 Falkreath has been back in the hands of the Nords. But now the weakened hold is menaced by another threat: the savage Reachmen of the Dreadhorn Clan.
|# of Zones||1|
|Elinhir Region, Craglorn|
|Cyrodiil Gate Garrison, east of Elinhir|
Falkreath Hold is a group dungeon in Craglorn. It's part of the Horns of the Reach dungeon pack DLC, along with Bloodroot Forge. It can be entered by cart from the Cyrodiil Gate Garrison, just east of Elinhir.
- Falkreath's Demise: Lift the siege of Falkreath to save the city's inhabitants.
- Epitaph of Bjarfrud Skjoralmor - under Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor's throne.
- In Reply to Concerning Rumors
- Unfinished Letter to Marika
- Urgent Missive (note)
- Eerika Skjoralmor
- Falkreath Archer
- Falkreath Defender
- Jarl Skjoralmor
- Rebelling Captive
- Dreadhorn Firebrand
- Dreadhorn Manhunter
- Dreadhorn Scrapper
- Dreadhorn Thornslinger
- Dreadhorn Town-Razer
- Dreadhorn Wildtamer
- Draugr Feral-Fiend
- Draugr Thralls
- Draugr Wight
- Draugr Scourge
- Dreadhorn Earthbinders, minotaurs who use flame magic
- Dreadhorn Trampler, minotaurs who wield clubs and charge enemies
- Dreadhorn Wallbreaker, minotaurs who wield cleavers
- Erbogar, Mochveda and Tuecille - a trio of necromancers who must be killed to summon Cernunnon
- Morrigh Bullblood, the female Reachman leading the siege
- Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor, the reanimated corpse of a previous jarl
- Siege Mammoth, a large mammoth trying to break down the city gates
- Cernunnon, a large bone colossus summoned by the three necromancers
- Domihaus the Bloody-Horned, the minotaur leader of the assault on Falkreath
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Falkreath Hold||Light Armor|
|Pillar of Nirn||
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Falkreath Hold||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Falkreath Hold||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Falkreath Hold||Monster Helm Sets|
- Some locations from Skyrim re-appear, such as the Falkreath Watchtower and South Shriekwind Bastion, as they are seen in the distance but cannot be traveled to.
- Hakkvild's High Hall has a view of the city.
- Dialogue with Denskar Earth-Turner reveals that as a boy he resided here.
- Falkreath Hold was seen on a pre-beta map of the game as a planned full-sized zone, extending across the northern edge of Cyrodiil all the way from Craglorn to The Rift, much as it was seen in Skyrim.