The Icereach Coven are a group of witches who are based in the island fortress on Icereach, lead by Mother Ciannait. During the rule of the Longhouse Emperor Leovic, they served as his advisors until they were driven out of Cyrodiil during Varen's Rebellion along with the rest of the Reachmen. They were further chased out of Skyrim, forcing them to return to their island home.
In recent times, they drew attention to themselves with the unnatural storms brewing on the Sea of Ghosts. The Nord forces sent to investigate quickly found that the Coven had regained strength and the patronage of an unknown benefactor.
- Icereach — A group dungeon on an island in the Sea of Ghosts.
- Blackreach — A small section of the larger Blackreach cavern system.
- Palace of Kings — The seat of power for High King Jorunn, ruler of Eastern Skyrim and leader of the Ebonheart Pact.
- The Frozen Isle: Brave the island of Icereach and look for survivors.
- The Coven Conspiracy: Investigate a lead on the Icereach Coven for the Skald-King.
- The Coven Conundrum: Investigate the Icereach Coven further.
- Icereach Coven Note by Sister Balra — A letter detailing the effects of a powerful conjured storm
- Letter to the Icereach Coven by Rada al-Saran
- Letter to Mother Ciannait by Bani
- Lucrative Opportunity In Eastmarch — A pamphlet offering a job in Eastmarch
- Meet the Character - Mother Ciannait