Online: Sea Giant
Sea Giants are Giants with silvery blue skin. They are more intelligent than normal Giants, and are seen so rarely, they are considered no more than fanciful stories spun by sailors by the common Nords of Western Skyrim. High King Svargrim's army has combated Sea Giants in the past.
Types of Sea Giants
Two kinds of Sea Giants can be found in Western Skyrim: Half-Giants and full-blooded Sea Giants.
- The Fight for Kyne's Aegis: Retake Kyne's Aegis from a Vampire Lord's army.
- The Fate of the Frozen: Help a defecting raider find her lost partner and lover.
- Lost Along the Shore: Help the Swords of Solitude with a threat from the northern seas.
- Frozen Coast — An isle off the northeastern coast of Western Skyrim.
- Kyne's Aegis — An island bastion in the Sea of Ghosts. It is located on an island north of Solitude.
- Ysmgar's Beach — A small camp inhabited by the sea giant Ysmgar, found at the northern coast of Western Skyrim.
- The Sea Giant's Actions — A log following the movements of a Sea Giant
- The Sea Giant's Camp — Notes on a lone Sea Giant's camp
- The Sea Giant's Landing — Notes on a lone Sea Giant's vessel
- Sea Giant Predation by Varcent Eardrey — A discussion about the hunting techniques of Sea Giants