The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Fallowstone Hall — A fort in the northern Rift, west of the Eastmarch gate.
- Linele Skullcarver's Camp — Located just south of the Eastmarch gate in the northeastern Rift.
- Shor's Stone Mine — A mine in the village of Shor's Stone.
- Three Tribes Camp — A Reachmen camp located southwest of Boulderfall Pass in the central Rift.
- Vernim Woods — A forest located in the northern Rift.
- Beneath the Stone: Rout the Boneshaper Reachmen from the Shor's Stone mine.
- Move out Miners: Rescue the Shor's Stone miners from the Reachmen.
- Unearthed: Discover an ancient enemy buried in Shor's Stone Mine.
- Storming the Hall: Help retake an ancient site from the Rageclaw Clan.
- To Vernim Woods: Assist the Pact at Vernim Woods.
- Dangerous Union: Discover why the Worm Cultists are working with the Reachmen.
- Through the Shroud: End the threat of the Reachmen at Vernim Woods.
- Raise the Colors: Kill the leaders of the Reachmen tribes at Boulderfall.