The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Sometimes called Redbelly Mine for reasons that can't be repeated in mixed company, the ebony mine at Shor's Stone is the foundation of the local economy, and generations of villagers have sent their young men and women down into the works, despite the dangers.
|Stony Basin, The Rift|
|Southwest of the Eastmarch gate|
- Shor's Stone Objective: Discover the Reachmen's plan.
- Aiding Sigunn: Help recover a merchant's supplies from a giant.
- Move out Miners: Rescue the Shor's Stone miners from the Reachmen.
- The Troubleshooter: Help bring two Worm Cult agents to justice.
Shops and Services
- Fighters Guild — The local branch of the Fighters Guild in Shor's Stone.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Shor's Stone.
- Rami and Arela — A small marketplace in Shor's Stone, which houses a woodworker and a leatherworker.
- The Tapped Vein — An inn and tavern in Shor's Stone.
- Treasures, Tribute, and Trade — A guild kiosk in Shor's Stone situated near the northern gate.
- Shor's Stone Mine — A mine in the village of Shor's Stone.