The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Shor's Stone|
Gerring and Idvir have two short conversations.
Before completing the Shor's Stone objective:
- Gerring: "What a night! I can't believe what's going on around here. Soldiers all over."
- Idvir: "This is the Companions' fault. Never liked them hanging around town like that anyway."
- Gerring: "I don't know about that, but the Reachmen sure want something in that mine"
After completing the Shor's Stone objective:
- Gerring: "Well, how do you like being part of the Pact now? They cleaned things up, eh?"
- Idvir: "What? Town's a mess, Sinmur's back, Fallowstone's overrun. Don't need friends like that."
- Gerring: "Come on, the Pact helped us out of a jam. I'm happy to have allies like that."
If you speak to him directly:
- "Will the Reachmen ever go away?"