|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|ShorsStoneExterior01, ShorsStoneExterior02, ShorsStoneExterior03, ShorsStoneExterior04|
|Along the main road in the pass between the Rift and Eastmarch|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Smelters||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
Shor's Stone is a small mining village that operates the Redbelly Mine. It is located in the pass between the Rift and Eastmarch, north-northwest of Riften and south-southeast of Windhelm. The name is taken from the Nordic god Shor. The town is having trouble with frostbite spiders that have infested their mine.
- InterceptionCC: Aid the Hammerfell resistance.
- Truth Ore Consequences: Retrieve an ore sample from Filnjar.
- Mine or Yours: Help Filnjar by ridding the Redbelly Mine of frostbite spiders.
- Special Delivery: Make a delivery for Sylgja to Darkwater Crossing.
- Mine Ore: Get paid to mine ore. (radiant)
- Animals spawn very close to Shor's Stone, which may occasionally cause fights to break out between the villagers and animals.
- Shor's Stone is the only town besides Ivarstead that operates with its own guards.
- There is an iron and a corundum ore vein due north of Sylgja's House.
- Shor's Stone also appears in ESO.