Largashbur, with the longhouse on the left
Largashbur is an accursed Orc stronghold in the Rift beset by giants. It is located southwest of Riften, against the mountains, east of the Dwemer ruin of Avanchnzel. It contains a makeshift altar to Malacath, adorned with Orcish Armor, Orcish Boots, an Orcish Helmet, an Orcish Shield, an Orcish Battleaxe, and lavender. Largashbur is the only one of the four Orc strongholds not to have a mine, and indeed has lent a couple of its working-age Orcs to Narzulbur, since Narzulbur has a mine but a shortage of workers.
Quests Starting Here
- Lob, Ogol, Ugor, and unnamed Orcs outside stronghold are not essential and can be easily killed by invading giants, even before you arrive to the scene.
- After completing The Cursed Tribe, Lob, Ugor, and Ogol can be recruited as followers.
- Giants will continue to occasionally attack the stronghold after the quest The Cursed Tribe has been completed, as the disable flag is not implemented. This can eventually result in the death of everyone within other than Atub.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- The giant attacks can be stopped by opening the console and entering the code